Location: 325 Franklin Street, Tonawanda, NY 14150
Phone: (716) 693-2307
Trained, professional staff available to support and assist K-8th grade students from any school. High-Speed Wifi is availabe. Bring your own device or use our laptops and tablets!
Meals will be provided. Socially distant physical activity, arts, recreation, STEM, and more!
- Monday -Friday: 2:30pm -6:00pm
- Thursdays - extended hours 6:00pm - 8:00pm
- Teen Programing Wednesday & Fridays 6:30pm - 9:00pm
- Saturdays - 10:00am - 2:00pm
Membership and Application: Ages 5-18
- Each member application must include a list of authorized pick up persons. We are not allowed to release a child with out a parent or authorized person coming into the building. Transportation is the responsibility of the parent.
- Completed applications with original parent/guardian signatures must be sent in via email or mail, or dropped off at our Newman Clubhouse.
19-20 External Evaluation Report
Alternate Transportation Application
Flag Football League