Location: 1601 Sweeney Street, North Tonawanda, NY 14120
- (716)743-8033 (Camp Season)
- (716)693-2307 (Off Season)
- July 5th - August 27h (Mon - Fri)
- 7:00AM - 6:00PM
- Campers must be dropped off before 9am. Nobody will be admitted after 9am. This also means no visitors.
2021 Rates : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1BeP5SCV5uS9XRheAZ6UPvi0Q83goWxLW/view?usp=sharing
Membership: Open to Ages 6 - 13
- All campers must provide updated immunization records and return the membership application with a doctors signature (page 2) to be fully registered.
- Each registration form must also include a list of adults authorized to pick the child. We will not release a child to anyone other than the parent, or authorized adult with photo ID.
- Completed applications must now be submitted via email or can be dropped off or mailed to our Newman Clubhouse Attn: Camp Registration , 325 Franklin St., Tonawanda, NY 14150. Payment will be requested upon confirmation of application completion.
- Methods of payment: Credit/Debit Card, Check, or Money Order. Cash will not be accepted at this time due to the current pandemic.
- Fishing & games
- Arts & crafts
- Sports & recreation
- Field Trips & off site activities
- Special guests, events & much more