Location: 1601 Sweeney Street, North Tonawanda, NY 14120
- (716)743-8033 (Camp Season)
- (716)693-2307 (Off Season)
- June 26th - August 18th (Mon - Fri)
- 7:00AM - 6:00PM
- Closed July 4th
- Campers must be dropped off before 9 am without prior communications as to being later
- $205 per week for 5 days
- $160 - 3 days
- Save 10% if you pay in full by May 12, 2023.
- Janelle Felix - Camp Director
- Justin Besch - Camp Director
- Shawn Craven - Assistant Camp Director
Membership: Open to Ages 5-12 (Must have finished a year of school)
- All campers must provide updated immunization records and return the membership application with a doctors signature (page 2) to be fully registered.
- Each registration form must also include a list of adults authorized to pick the child. We will not release a child to anyone other than the parent, or authorized adult with photo ID.
Completed applications must be submitted in person (on Tuesdays or Thursdays) or mailed to: Boys & Girls Clubs of the Northtowns , ATTN: Camp Spirit, 325 Franklin Street, Tonawanda, NY 14150. Payment will be requested upon confirmation of application completion."
Methods of payment: Credit/Debit Card, Check, or Money Order. Cash will not be accepted at this time.
FLIT (Future Leaders in Training):
- Breakfast, Lunch & Snack daily
- Arts & Crafts
- Nature Education
- Social Recreation & Fishing
- Outdoor Activities