TEMPORARILY CLOSED - please contact [email protected] with any questions.
A 21st Century Community Learning Center Funded
Opens September 1, 2021
Location: 55 Taylor Rd, Tonawanda, NY 14150
- Monday thru Friday
- 2:30pm - 6:00pm
- (716) 693-2307 (10:00am - 2:00pm)
Membership & Application: Ages 5 - 11
- The Club must have a fully-completed membership application, with original parent/gaurdian signatures for the child to begin attending the program.
- Each member application must include a list of authorized pick up persons. We are not allowed to release a child with out a parent or authorized person coming into the building. Transportation home each night is the responsibility of the parent.
- All applications can be brought to Fletcher Elementary or the Newman Family Clubhouse during club hours by a parent/guardian for registration.
- Transportation to the Club is available from City of Tonawanda Schools. Transportation from other schools/districts to the Clubhouse is the responsibility of the parent.
- Grades K-4 from Riverview and Mullen will bus from school to site.
Alternate Transportation Application