A 21st Century Community Learning Center Funded
Location: 600 Fletcher Street, Tonawanda, NY 14150
- 11am-2:45pm: (716) 693-2307
- 2:30pm-6pm: (716) 482-8293
- Mon/Tues/Thurs/Fri: 3pm - 6pm
Membership & Application: Grades 6th - 8th
- The Club must have a fully-completed membership application, with original parent/guardian signatures for the child to begin attending the program.
- Each member form must include a list of authorized pick up persons. We are not allowed to release a child with out a parent or authorized person coming onto the building. Transportation home each night is the responsibility of the parent.
- All applications can be brought to Tonawanda Middle School or the Newman Family Clubhouse during club hours by a parent/guardian for registration.