2023 Info Coming Soon!
Location: 169 Sheridan Parkside Dr., Tonawanda, NY 14150
- July 11 - August 19 (Mon - Fri)
- 12:00PM - 6:00PM - Campers will not be admitted before 11:30 PM
- There are only 3 and 5 day options
- Assistant Director
Membership: Open to Ages 5-13 (must have finished a year of school)
- All campers must provide updated immunization records and return the membership application with a doctors signature to be fully registered.
- Designated Pick-Up/ Emergency Contacts It is a requirement of the Boys & Girls Clubs of the Northtowns that each parent/guardian provide the names of authorized persons that can pick up their child. If the person’s name is not listed below, they will not be allowed to pick up the member. Any changes must be addressed with the Camp Director immediately. These people will also be classified as Emergency Contacts.
- Completed applications must now be submitted via email or can be dropped off or mailed to our Boys & Girls Clubs of the Northtowns, Attn: Sheridan Parkside Clubhouse, 169 Parkside Drive, Tonawanda, NY 14150. Payment will be requested upon confirmation of application completion.
- Methods of payment: Credit/Debit Card, Check, or Money Order. Cash will not be accepted at this time due to the current pandemic.